Thursday, July 1, 2010

FOOTBAL FEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR



true to the spirit of football.... i decided to make this cupcake order with the theme WORLD CUP!
this cake was ordered thru izah.... thanx izah for promoting :)
anyway, to get the cake done, i had to do a bit of researching. there were football jerseys (which fascinate me more than the players :D ) and of coz the many famous players...
the jerseys were done with much love and it took me a whole day to finish them! there were only 11 jerseys to begin with! i guess, the name creating was VERY TIDIOUS *ouch my back*
unfortunately for me, after the cake was picked up and pics were posted on my FB, some dear frens commented that several players on my cake are not playing. ADUH! malunya. example of retired/rested players are totti and ballack.... ish ish... the webpage isnt realiable *sigh*

anyway, eventhough there we mistakes in the team players but the true spirit of worls cup and football is still there. and i do enjoyed the joyous smiles and laughter from my customer

Cheersss...

No comments:

Post a Comment