Thursday, August 5, 2010

FACES! FACES!



Hey all!

Salam Jumaat to all my Muslim frens. :)
Let me talk about my latest project.
It was and 8 piece FACES cupcakes :D

Ive been eyeing on making faces cuppies eversince i stumbled upon several pics of them on the net.

This order was from my sister, Shida. Shida is still on vacation waiting to enroll into the Medic Faculty of ermm... some uni in Jogjakarta. *heeee..... i dun remember the uni's name. sorry *
Ok, about 2 weeks ago, i stumbled upon a post of a fren looking for part timer to teach english to some Korean students who are currently in Kuching for holiday.
Naturally, I was interested but the working hour isn't flexible. So i offered shida to the job. Besides, shida isn't doing anything punn....

so, these cupcakes are from shida (song-sheng-nim : teacher in korean) to her 8 Korean students. all topping represents the students faces.

anyone else wants me to make faces cuppies for them? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment