Sunday, May 30, 2010

cake frenzy

Hi All!

Last friday was WESAK DAY which translates as a public holiday for us who are not celebrating. we Malaysians LOVESSSS public holidays dont we? *grins*
Public holidays + weekends + school holidays = many engagement and wedding invitations!
For the next 2 weeks, ive received several invitations. However, i wont be able to fulfill all invitations as some are redundant and due to my tight schedule.

For the past 3 days, i've been baking and decorating like CRAZEEE..... but IM LOVING IT....
yesss people, im that crazy..hahhaha.
all cakes were fondant decorated which means at least 2 hours of sitting down and making the details for each set. im talking about MINIMUM HOURS people....

Lets have a look on my creations dis weekend :D


22 pieces of fondant covered cupcakes with 2 figurines and rings and flowers with grey and green theme...i am so happy with the outcome. my staying up late to finish this cake is so worth it!
unfortunately, as soon as it reached the satisfied customer, her friend/cousin/sister who was carrying the cake box, DROPPED the box!
my heart DROPPED! literally. luckily most cupcakes survived the disaster. *pheww*



This order was fun. I was supposed to create Ben 10, but my Ben 10 looked like a Ben 20!! but the customer was highly satisfied as she giggled when she saw my replica of Ben 10. happy me :)


This again is also for an engagement ceremony of an old friend. 16 piece of cupcakes decorated with red and white fondant and gumpaste. the butterfly was a bit of a dissappointment as it wasnt dry enuf to hold its shape. but everyone was happy with the outcome. again, happy me! :)
Making these cuppies this weekend makes me realize that i amactually improving my techniques. ive so in LOVE with sugarcrafting now :D
till next post people.... XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment