Sunday, March 21, 2010

baking bug



Looks like the baking bug is biting my girls (my term for my dear...dear girlfriends)..ahaha



one had gotten a new oven and is baking furiously (jgn oven ya meletup dahlah dek... ahahha)



and today nyna announced that she baking a jar of her yummy choc chip cookies (that me and adek asked for the recipe and LOVED).



Looks like SESCO will be delighted with our electricity consumption this month (due to the oven running and mixer whirring..ahaha)






Going off to Lumut this weekend (and dragging my office) with me.



so, as always, i will bake something for my bro n his in-laws in KL and also for my dear husband and his family who is in KL too (my father repeatedly warned Shida not to kawen wif org melaya...LOL).






Bought some kek lapis from kampung Gersik my my family in law and for Shah's (my bro) in-laws. This one is made from Golden Churn. My oh my... they are HEAVY!






then late last nite baked some choc chip cookies for hubby, shah and also for us to munch at home (and the office). recipe adapted from nyna's choc chip cookies. its soo simple to make. it took me only two and a half hours to bake 2 batches.






*sigh* the smell is heavenly.... but better remember the calories while munch.. munch... away...














The tiny morsel of happiness to keep me slightly happy at the office today (haha...tinggal sebijik jer sebab keje byk sambil munch2...)




No comments:

Post a Comment