Monday, March 22, 2010

cupcakes....cupcakess




Morning all!!! its 9.30am on a Tuesday and I'm in the office with my in-tray full and work table looked like a hurricane had been passing thru... i need to call my working mojo spirit..

therefore, i need to think to take a breather and think of nice stuff like BAKING!

last week i baked two order of choc cupcakes for an engagement hantaran and for a birthday surprise. both order is thru from my dear good friend Madam Norazaliza Othman. The funny thing is we share the same name! (errr...almost )





Above is the cake for Izzah's engagement.. 30 pcs of choc cupcake with fondant deco tops with 2 figurines. Since I've been itching to try making some gumpaste flowers, i made 7 frangipanis. but one got chipped off while arranging them on the cake board.




aint they cute.... aaahhh... happiness...hhehe...

well... gotta meet the boss now. till next post!

1 comment: