Friday, April 16, 2010

rush order



hey folks! its been a while since the baking bug bit me... hehhehe
my mum requested me to bake some cupcakes for my aunt's farewell party.
she is going back to London after resting in Kuching for almost 2 years.

anyway, my aunt isnt a fan of eating out or sweet tooth like cakes.
so baking a storm for her would be a total irony.
but, as always, im always looking for a reason to bake so im baking for the nieces and nephews who would be attending this party :D

i decided to bake 2 batches or cupcakes (vanilla and chocolate).
the entire process of measuring, baking and cleaning took a whooping 2 and 1/2 hours... not bad...

light vanilla cuppies


chocolate cuppies batter while the vanilla batch is baking in the oven :)
*beautiful aroma of cocoa..sighhhhhh*





No comments:

Post a Comment