Friday, April 2, 2010

working from home

its april already? *gasps*
how time flies, and i havent been to a gym or started jogging yet. *sigh*

anyway, im in LUMUT at the moment. staying wif hubby who works as a naval officer. am staying at the officer's quaters here in lumut. not bad. spacious and cool. tapi ada lah boring skit bila takda aktiviti nak buat (oh no! and ive been here only like 4 days...huhuhu)

so, what do i do when hubby goes to work? I WORKED!
luckily i have the 'brains' to bring my work documents along with me (even tho its 2 boxes full and carried all the way from KUCHING)
here is some pics of my home office

the living room turned into my office with work documents

spent most of the day infront of my lappy entering documents, browsing thru fb and allrecipes.com. *hehehhe.... me bad*

till next post folks............



No comments:

Post a Comment