Friday, April 16, 2010

i decided to make the decorations for my aunt's farewell party the next day of baking... .. i had everything planned out. ill leave the office at around 11am and decorate the cuppies...

but guess wad happen, A TSUNAMI OF WORKLOAD crashed over me at the office. i could only leave the office at 1.30pm!!!! only 3and 1/2 hours before the party....

thus, quickly, i made the buttercream icing and swirl simple design. but my buttercream isn't enough to cover all 30 cuppies ... DISASTER!

quick thinking and voila! i decided to decorate with the buttercream itself. i piped simple flower pattern on the cuppies (the kids would not realize the effort i made anyway. they'll be too busy licking of the cream)

swirl buttercream cuppies with fondant roses


the accidental flower designed cuppies


close up look of my swirls and fondant roses


p/s: I finally am able to make cupcake swirls!!! yeay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment